Thursday, February 23, 2012

Revelations....

I know it's been a while and I apologize if there is anyone out there still reading. The last two years have been really hard on Jake and I and when I find life difficult I don't tend to write as much. The urge hit me today on the way home so I'll post that too.

I lost my job in July of 2010 and trying to figure out where to go from there has been a difficult process. I finally realized I needed to start new so I started back to school this year. It's actually been kind of fun and I find that I'm much better at it this time around.

Lots has been going on with Jake. We've had to deal with a few extreme things that I wont' get into on here because of their personal nature but I think it's made us even more of a united front. I've learned that sometimes you need other people to help carry the burden and that doesn't mean you're a failure. It means you're human. I'm very thankful for the friends that I have chosen and how much they have selflessly helped me.

I promise to try and update more and not wait until the urge hits next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment